Free 75 MGB

To: "MG" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Free 75 MGB
From: "Ken Waringa" <kwaringa@dynsys.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 07:15:18 -0500
I have a 1975 RBB going for free.  I bought the car for parts, which I'll
have gotten off by this weekend.  I'm located in Panama City Beach, FL,
that's in the Panhandle about half way between Tallahassee and Pensacola.
You must pick it up within the next couple weeks or it's going to the junk
yard.

Now the details of the car, the bad stuff first:  The car had an electrical
fire under the hood.  The hood and passenger side inner fender are shot.
There is no engine or transmission with the car.  I have the engine and
transmission, but I'm keeping them for now.  The interior is shot or
missing, including the dash and all gauges.  The doors have the normal split
in the outer skin.  The trunk lid was shut with the prop in place, so it's
bent.  I'm stripping all the lights off.

Now the good stuff:  The body is actually in pretty good condition.  The
fenders are all real good.  There is no rust in the sills.  I don't remember
how the floors are, but I don't think there is any rust in the floors
either.  The suspension is intact, as well as the rear end.  The rubber
bumpers are in pretty good condition.  I have a valid Florida title for the
car.

If someone needs a body tub this would be a great candidate.  I would like
to get rid of the whole car, but if you need a part contact me and I'll see
if I have it.  Be aware, if you request a part there will be a reasonable
charge for it, plus shipping.

If there are no takers, I plan to send it to a junk yard next week.

Ken Waringa