Re: MG Magazine is dead

To: David Littlefield <dmeadow@juno.com>
Subject: Re: MG Magazine is dead
From: "DENNIS COX" <djc@appsig.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 09:54:14 -0700
I subscribed also.  About a year ago...  Paid for the subscription with
credit card...  Received one issue and no more.  I couldn't find the one I
did receive so I was never able to call them. At the time there was someone
on this list that worked for the publication and was soliciting subscriptions
on this list.  I bit and got burnt....  Anyone know how to get a hold of
them?  Maybe we can get a refund.