Re: Concorde Crash

To: James Nazarian Jr <James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Concorde Crash
From: Dan DiBiase <d_dibiase@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 10:05:50 -0700 (PDT)
Aha!! So that is why my 95 Jetta has an intermittantly
blinking left turn signal!! It all makes sense to me
now...... It's part LBC!

--- James Nazarian Jr <James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU>
wrote:
> VWs have Lucas brakes and electricals also.
>
> James Nazarian
> '71 B roadster
> '71 BGT ever so slowly turning into a V8
> '63 Buick 215
>
> "Aerodynamics are for people who cannot build
> engines"
> Enzo Ferrari
>
> On Thu, 27 Jul 2000, Carl Elliott wrote:
>
> > Right , Honda has Lucas, Ford has Lucas Brakes on
> some cars. Carl E,
> >
> > JustBrits@aol.com wrote:
> >
> > > In a message dated 07/26/2000 6:26:18 PM Central
> Daylight Time,
> > > kcmgb@kc.rr.com writes:
> > >
> > > << British Airways should have known better than
> to install "Lucas" on
> > > anything >>
> > >
> > > Better look under the dash of your "Asian"
> and/or American Iron!!
> > >
> > > Ed

=====
Dan D
Dayton, NJ
76 MGB Tourer - Brooklands Green
Looking for a 66-70 MGB Tourer Project Car!

http://mail.yahoo.com/