Lucas, Lucas everywhere! was Re: Concorde Crash

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Lucas, Lucas everywhere! was Re: Concorde Crash
From: "Eddie Sheffield" <ecsheffield@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 13:17:37 -0400
A couple of years ago I had reason to remove the trim from the steering
column on my 1991 Dodge Dakota and was surprised to see "Lucas" stamped on
the housing of the turn signal / wiper switch assembly. But have to admit
it's always worked fine.

BTW, I just rejoined the list (and the spridgets list) after about a year or
more of being away. Good to see lots of familiar names still around. And I'm
hoping to actually get a Midget or Sprite within a month or so. I'll keep my
fingers crossed.

Eddie