Oregon LBC info needed

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Oregon LBC info needed
From: Speedo79@aol.com
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 21:04:22 EDT
To all Pacific Northwest Listers:

I am staying outside of Portland, OR for the next several weeks, and I met a
young man today who just bought a blaze orange 1979 MGB (registered as a
1980).  I am always happy to show new LBC owners the little quirks and
oddities that make our cars special!
I know there are listers who live in the Portland area, and was wondering if
there are any MG/British Car clubs in the area.  If you could get me the
address, meeting area, and any other pertinent info, I will appreciate it.
Also, could you tell me if there are any recommended local parts suppliers
and their numbers if possible.  Are there any LBC meets planned for the end
of this month or in August?

Thank you for all of your help and information!
Steve Sanchez
1977 MGB