Re: front wheel shimmy - MG TD

To: Bob Howard <mgbob@juno.com>
Subject: Re: front wheel shimmy - MG TD
From: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 22:17:26 -0400
Hi Bob,

     I noticed that the valve stems seemed be shifting around.  When I pulled a
tire off of the wheel I discovered that there were some wrinkles in the tubes.
The tubes were intended for 175-15+.  I replaced them with tubes labeled
155/165-15.  They were fine after that until one threw a chunk of rubber due to
old age.  I replaced them with Dunlop 165-15 SP-20's and installed the same
(155/165-15) tubes.

--
Bud Krueger
http://home.ici.net/~bkrueger/