Re: WANTED! Flat Top Pistons

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: WANTED! Flat Top Pistons
From: "Neil Cotty" <neilc@apphosting.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2000 13:38:00 +1000
http://www.jp.com.au/

Aussie company. I just got some +060 Flat Tops for my A. Pretty cheap, about
$360.00 Aussie. Whats that, about $210 US. These are cast. If you want
really nice ones, go to JE in Californian. I have had some forged
lightweight ones made up by them and they're great - think they were about
$400 USD or something.

Cheers,
Neil
--