Re: WANTED! Flat Top Pistons

To: N <twobees@sprynet.com>
Subject: Re: WANTED! Flat Top Pistons
From: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Jul 2000 09:43:28 -0700
When I built my motor, I found out that the forged pistons didn't cost
a lot more than the "cheap" pistons.  I checked this out when one month
after building a new motor, it made an expensive noise and when I pulled
the head, number three piston was noteworthy in its absense.  I decided
that the extra $50 or $100 for a set of forged pistons was well worth
the money.

  YMMV
   LRC

--
I want to have profound thoughts and have other people implement them.- T. Bird
lrc@red4est.com                                     http://www.red4est.com/lrc