Clausager book

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Clausager book
From: Duinhoven_Hans@emc.com
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2000 15:53:31 -0400
Hi MG fellows,

I just got a voucher to order a book at Amazon.com.
I'd like to try the Clausager book for the MGB.
What is the ISBN number and the full book title?

TIA!

Cheers,

Hans
'71 BGT to be tested tomorrow fingers crossed.

P.S. at the last check yesterday I found suddenly both licenceplate lamps
were not working. After some measuring around I found the bumper did not
make good ground contact! I tamed electrics again Lucas had nothing to do
with it this time....
But while troubleshooting I found on loose bullet connector and one bad
receptacle contact in this red circuit.