Re: MG-Road-rage-and-hand gun-in the press

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MG-Road-rage-and-hand gun-in the press
From: Eric <eric@erickson.on.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 23:42:31 +0000
Tab Julius wrote:

> Ah, the guy in the MG was probably just frustrated having spent two
> hours tracing a ground fault and then another two hours arguing with
> his mechanic as to whether or not he should disconnect the drive shaft
> in case he has to have the vehicle towed...

Well telling him to "cool off" would be silly seeing as it is still
virtually the middle of Winter here and damn cold to boot. He was
probably racing to get home before it rained - and I know what that is
like seeing as my top is permanently off until my roll-cage goes in next
week.

Ever noticed how many slow drivers you get stuck behind, and how many
red lights you get, when you have the top down and it is starting to
rain?

Eric
'68MGB MkII