Re: Convertible Top Installation Tips Wanted

To: "N" <twobees@sprynet.com>, "MG Digest" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Convertible Top Installation Tips Wanted
From: paul.hunt1@virgin.net
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 19:23:38 +0100
Funnily enough the MGOC mag this month has just such a feature, otherwise
Porters book has a good description.

If the material doesn't cover the width enough for the gutters to brush the
tops of the side glass then I will echo a previous response and say "send it
back".  If you fit a hood like that the sides will bow in at the top of the
glass leaving a gaping hole for the weather to blow in.

PaulH.