Re: Removal of transmission from underneath? (MGB)

To: "Larry Hoy" <larryhoy@prodigy.net>
Subject: Re: Removal of transmission from underneath? (MGB)
From: David Councill <dcouncil@imt.net>
Date: Tue, 01 Aug 2000 21:57:20 -0600
I remember the thread because I was a primary instigator - I've done this
several times. I gave him details on how to do it but I don't recall if he
went through with it. I was just surprised to learn that very few have
heard or done this technique. And like I said before, it saves some work
but its a tight fit. Tight enough that I really consider it only slightly
better than removing the transmission/engine as a whole.

Once I even took out just the engine. But that was a lot worse - when it
came to putting it back in and mating it with the transmission.

David
67 BGT
71 BGT