Re: One Bummer of an MG Summer

To: "Andrew B. Lundgren" <Lundgren@iname.com>
Subject: Re: One Bummer of an MG Summer
From: James Nazarian Jr <James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 11:09:07 -0600 (MDT)
You are up north no? it rains like hell everywhere but boulder.  I was out
at the barn where I am restoring my V8 and it was flooded, the whole floor
had been buried in two inches of mud from the water flows.  Mind you this
is only 5 miles east (75th and Arapahoe) needless to say, we didn't see a
drop of it in Boulder.  I think all the hippies scared the rain away.  Did
you get rain last night? wind blew like hell but only one raindrop, I was
out driving hoping that I'd get stuck in it but no such luck.

James Nazarian
'71 B roadster
'71 BGT ever so slowly turning into a V8
'63 Buick 215

"I sure wish I had a racer's budget, or are the racers just better at
explaining expenses to the wife?"
-Unknown