RE: One Bummer of an MG Summer

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: One Bummer of an MG Summer
From: Gordon Bird <gb@the-bdc.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 13:13:00 -0400
> We have had
> something in that area of 40 90+ days this summer (26 in July
> alone) and I

In early spring the local forcasters were saying that we were going to have
40+ 90 deg days.  So far we have had one!  They must have been listening to
your forecasters and figured since the weather generally moves west to east
that we would get the same thing.
BTW, this is our 8th straight day of rain and thunderstorms.

Safety Fast!
Gordie Bird
62 MGA (drives fine in rain, but leaks from everywhere, even underneath)
80 MGB (drives fine in rain, leaks lots less than A)
86 Audi 4kq (drives fine in any conditions, no leaks, but not nearly as much
fun)