Re: Syracuse NY car club

To: bburrows@webtv.net
Subject: Re: Syracuse NY car club
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 10:01:51 EDT
The links worked for me.  The page loads so slowly because it has all those
moving things on it.  It was designed for people with cable modems.  I have a
T-1 line at work and it was slow to load.  Not great web design, but pretty
good information and content.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget