Re: Electrical issue

To: BobMGT@aol.com, djw69@idt.net
Subject: Re: Electrical issue
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 10:01:57 EDT
In a message dated 8/3/00 11:14:29 PM Eastern Daylight Time, BobMGT@aol.com
writes:

<< Rather than visually inspecting every inch of the circuits you are
 talking about, a simple 12 V test light or voltmeter can speed up the
 process. >>

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Good idea.  I use a test light all the time for electrical problems.

Another hint is to make an enlarged photocopy of the wiring diagram on a copy
machine and use a hiliter to color the circuit you are trying to trace.  It
is a lot easier than trying to keep the book open and follow a line with your
finger.  I keep a few large copies in the garage and one folded up in the
manual in the boot.

The Bentley manual diagrams seem to be easier to use and more accurate than
the Haynes manual diagrams.  FWIT.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget