Re: pre-'68 B roadster wanted

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: pre-'68 B roadster wanted
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2000 12:41:16 -0700
The current MGB Driver lists what must be the mother of all
restorations... a 66 reshell for a mere $17,800. That probably qualifies
as "nice". Actually, I'm sure that reflects his costs -- as to whether it
reflects the market value of the car, I guess we'll find out.

mga had this to say:

--

Max Heim
'66 MGB GHN3L76149