Re: Oil Pressure Relief Valve

To: "Phillips, Frank" <fwp@ufl.edu>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Oil Pressure Relief Valve
From: paul.hunt1@virgin.net
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2000 19:24:34 +0100
The other way is to fit the nut without the spring, then slowly unscrew the
nut until the threads just lose engagement  Mark nut and block, and you have
a starting point for when you are battling with the spring, and only a small
amount of rotation whilst compressing the spring will get the threads
started.

PaulH.