Re: Maine MG Event offer

To: David Deutsch <mgman@optonline.net>
Subject: Re: Maine MG Event offer
From: Carl W French <cfrench@cybertours.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2000 21:17:44 -0400
At 08:54 PM 8/6/00 -0400, David Deutsch wrote:
>Hi Ho All,
>Next weekend is the New England MG Car Club's "Almost Downeast Lobsterbake" in
>Eliot Maine (first exit off I-95 out of New Hampshire). I had anticipated the
>usual 6 Long Island MG club members to join in but have come up short by
>one. If
>anyone from the list would like to meet up with us along the way on
>Saturday and
>make use of the extra room I have booked at the Kittery, ME Days Inn let
>me know
>ASAP.

Wow!!! Sign me up Dave!.....Wait a minute....I live 20 minutes from the
Lobster bake....never mind.

I heard that we had something like 140 people coming! Hope for no rain as
we have inside room for 100. But then rain is almost becoming part of the
tradition here. I heard the T party is coming also. I look forward to
seeing you guys, Is Mike Robson Coming again? After hearing him do the
auction at Harkness State Park in Conn. we will have to make him the MC :-)
Carl French
Alfred, Maine (Land of Lobsters)