Re: London visit

To: PBlstnm@aol.com, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: London visit
From: LBCarCoMail@aol.com
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 12:14:04 EDT
Peter,

Too bad, we will be there from the 26th to the 6th so we will miss you too.
If you get Safety Fast take a look at the Noggin and Natter section you might
find a meeting there that is near you.  Jan and I went to one last year at
the City of London Pub.

Best regards,

Jeff Zorn
Little British Car Co., Ltd.