RE: Engine choice

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Engine choice
From: "Jack Levy" <jack@cocoinc.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 22:06:34 -0400
Thanks to the replies regarding the 1500 to 1800 engine swap. Some of the
modifications needed sound a little beyond what I was expecting, even though
they might not be as complicated as they sound. Don't know if the end result
would justify modifying this perfect car. I have saved all emails regarding
this swap, after I pull the engine I might feel brave and tackle this.

Thanks again,

Jack Levy

57 MGA