Re: Too much traffic (delete this too)

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Too much traffic (delete this too)
From: "David Lynes" <cdlynes@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2000 11:26:37 EDT
Sorry guys, I find this original message and the accompanying responses off
topic, totally redundant, and a waste of my time. [delete]

Why don't you look at the archives if you want this kind of information,
since we visit these kinds of suggestions (complaints) almost weekly.

You know that everyone on the full list gets all the same messages you do.
If it bothers you, do what I do: skim them and toss them.  Or maybe you feel
a responsibility to read each one. (Hate to see you guys with the Sunday New
York Times... would take all week.)

A judicious use of your browser's filter will have this stuff sorted in no
time. Or get a free email box and have the list sent there.

delete
delete
delete

David Lynes, Woodstock, GA