Re: Who's in NH/Northern MA area?

To: frank krajewski <frankk@intap.net>
Subject: Re: Who's in NH/Northern MA area?
From: Charley & Peggy Robinson <ccrobins@ktc.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Aug 2000 10:39:41 -0500
  You guys have my sympathy. I tore my left rotator cuff just a little
bit a few months ago right after I put the engine and gearbox back in my
B.  I stepped back from the car and tripped over one of the runners on
my cherry picker, reached up and caught myself on the boom to keep from
falling over backward and something went "skritch" in my shoulder.  Man,
that smarted!  Doctor told me just to try and not stress it for a
while.  It's just now getting back to normal.  Dammit, the old bod just
ain't what it used to be.

  CR