Re: Taste of Britian was:Re: New Hope Auto Show (PA)

To: macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu, mgs@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: Taste of Britian was:Re: New Hope Auto Show (PA)
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2000 15:10:37 EDT
In a message dated 8/11/00 1:26:09 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
macy@bblmail.psycha.upenn.edu writes:

<< On Sunday is also the Annual Taste of Britian Show in Lancaster, PA
 hosted by the Lanco MG Club. It is a non-judged show and lots of
 different LBC's show up every year. There is also a Polo Match.

 Larry

 PS Allen this is an official Philly MG Club event ;-) But I may be at the
 autocross instead >>

Thanks for the mention of TOB in Lancaster, PA, Larry.

I will be at the autocross at the Boeing Helicopter plant.  If anybody else
is near the Phila. airport on Sunday morning, let me know and I'll give you
directions.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget