USA Holiday

To: <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: USA Holiday
From: "Neil Cotty" <neilc@apphosting.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 09:27:54 +1000
Hi all :)

My girlfriend Sonia and I are coming over to the US for approximately 26
days commencing 12th September. We'll be spending 15 days touring
California, 4 days in New Orleans, 3 days in Chicago and 4 Days in New York
before we head off to Ireland and England to live for a year or two.

Would love to catch up with some of the faces on the list. :) If anyone is
interested in a get together please Email me. :) We'll be visiting San
Fransisco, LA, Los Vegas, Phoenix, Monterey and numerous other places
throughout California/Nevada/Arizona. We'll be staying in the French Quarter
in New Orleans and in NY City, I forget which street. Of course I wish I had
a MG or Healey to drive throughout CA as I'll be leaving my 'babies' for
quite a long time, but hopefully I'll get to see plenty of List members cars
and meet a whole bunch of you at the same time to keep my mind off things!
<G>

Looking forward to it! :)

Cheers,
Neil