Re: USA Holiday

To: "Neil Cotty" <neilc@apphosting.com>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: USA Holiday
From: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 10:40:56 -0700
Ah, you are just missing the Palo Alto All British Car Meet on Sept. 10,
one of the biggest in the US, only a 1/2 hour south of San Francisco. I
imagine there will be several listers there. I am even planning to make
it this year (I have managed to have some kind of conflict 4 years
running). But maybe some of of us locals can arrange a different
rendevouz in the SF area.

Neil Cotty had this to say:

--

Max Heim