FS: 1952 MG TD(?)

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: FS: 1952 MG TD(?)
From: "Eddie Sheffield" <ecsheffield@erols.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 22:13:35 -0400
Hi all,

In case anyone is interested, while looking for a Midget I came across a
1952 MG. I think it's a TD, but I don't really know anything about MGs of
that era. Anyway, it's at a used car dealership here in Leesburg, VA, that
specializes in exotics and such. This particular MG looks pretty complete
and solid, but rough. Bad paint, cracked windshield, rough interior, door
held closed with rope. It has $9500 marked on it now. It had $12500 on it
for a couple of weeks. I think the name of the place is Auto Gallery.

If anyone is interested let me know and I'll get you more contact
information. If you want me to go look it over and ask about it I can, but
as I said I know nothing about these models, so no promises. ;-)

Eddie
(Hunting for a Midget MkIII / Sprite MkIV)