Re: MGB Dash Rheostat

To: "Mike Razor" <mrazor@mis.net>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: MGB Dash Rheostat
From: "Mark and kathy LaPierre" <mgtrcars@cyberlink.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 07:26:48 -0500
Hi Mike,
    The rheostat is just an adjustable switch.  Over time they can accum.
corrosion increasing resistance.  Take the connectors of the rheostat and
connect them together.  You might be very surprised at how bright your dash
lights are now.  I've taken most of my rheostats out of circuit on  my cars.
Now I can actually read my guages at night.     Good Luck,          Mark