Re: [Fwd: OD]boundary="------------54299D639E69BFCE4261F03B"

To: "frank krajewski" <frankk@intap.net>
Subject: Re: [Fwd: OD]boundary="------------54299D639E69BFCE4261F03B"
From: "British Sportscar Center" <Lawrie@britcars.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 08:55:05 -0700
I have it on reliable authority that, in the early 70's, BL issued a
Technical Bulletin to their dealers which stated that it was OK to use 90wt.
rear axle oil in gearboxes (no distinction made between o/d or non-o/d).
About ten months later, another Technical Bulletin was issued which, in more
urgent terms, stated that the use of 90 wt. rear axle oil in gearboxes was
no longer recommended.

Bentley probably missed the second of those two bulletins.........

Lawrie
British Sportscar Center