Re: backfiring

To: Ajhsys@aol.com
Subject: Re: backfiring
From: "Evangelos G. Makris" <xirias@hol.gr>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 20:41:11 +0300
Allen,
I'm getting exhaust explosions! Mixture isn't that rich because the sparkplugs
have the correct beige colour. Sorry, I don't know where to keep a *.sig file so
that it adds itself to the bottom of every email I send out but in any case my B
is a 1973 GT with the earliest HIF carbs (434's), which means that unless
someone
has tampered with them before I got this car, they must still have the
non-overrun-valve throttle discs

Evangelos
73 GT
66 Sprite