Re: removing floor insulation...

To: "Evangelos G. Makris" <xirias@hol.gr>
Subject: Re: removing floor insulation...
From: James Nazarian Jr <James.Nazarian@Colorado.EDU>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 12:03:33 -0600 (MDT)
I used a paint scraper, a gasket scraper, a cold chisel and a 2.5 pound
sledge hammer.  Each side took about 2 hours.  In my experience if you can
get under it much of the stuff will peel in sheets.  The best way to do it
is to chisel off the stuff on the sides of the ridges on the floor, if
this is done right the pieces on top and between the ridges tend to come
off in strips.

James Nazarian
'71 B roadster
'71 BGT ever so slowly turning into a V8
'63 Buick 215

"I sure wish I had a racer's budget, or are the racers just better at
explaining expenses to the wife?"
-Unknown