Re: Dizzy Wiring, 77ish B

To: 77MGB@excite.com
Subject: Re: Dizzy Wiring, 77ish B
From: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 15:30:17 -0400
Kimo,

    The rain finally stopped and I got a chance to look under the bonnet.  The
White wire that breaks out of the harness with the White/Blue is connected to
the + terminal of the coil.  The White/Blue wire is left unconnected (taped back
onto the harness).  The double White/Black wire is connected to the - side of
the coil (tachometer signal).  A White/Green wire that breaks out of the harness
with the White/Black is left unconnected (again, taped back onto the harness).
The Red wire from the Pertronix is connected to the coil + and the Black wire
from the Pertronix is connected to the coil -.  As they say, YMMV, but it works
for me.

--
Bud Krueger
http://home.ici.net/~bkrueger/