Re: Dizzy Wiring, 77ish B

To: Bud Krueger <bkrueger@ici.net>
Subject: Re: Dizzy Wiring, 77ish B
From: Kimo Tichgelaar <77MGB@excite.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 10:57:32 -0700 (PDT)
Excellent.  Thank you.  I checked this against the Haynes wiring diagram,
and it appears to to be a good circut.  I'm still a few weeks from starting
the car, but I think this will work.  Thank you.

On Wed, 16 Aug 2000 15:30:17 -0400, Bud Krueger wrote:

|  Kimo,
|
|      The rain finally stopped and I got a chance to look under the bonnet.
The
|  White wire that breaks out of the harness with the White/Blue is
connected to
|  the + terminal of the coil.  The White/Blue wire is left unconnected
(taped back
|  onto the harness).  The double White/Black wire is connected to the -
side of
|  the coil (tachometer signal).  A White/Green wire that breaks out of the
harness
|  with the White/Black is left unconnected (again, taped back onto the
harness).
|  The Red wire from the Pertronix is connected to the coil + and the Black
wire
|  from the Pertronix is connected to the coil -.  As they say, YMMV, but it
works
|  for me.

Kimo Tichgelaar
"A man with a good car needs no justification/
Fate is in my hands, and in the transmission."
-Gang of Four

Say Bye to Slow Internet!
http://www.home.com/xinbox/signup.html