Re: Spring sizes

To: "MG List" <mgs@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Spring sizes
From: "Craig D. Niederst" <niederst@telerama.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2000 22:41:58 -0400
Same deal with my '71 B. Used the same Moss 264-375 "stock" sized springs
for pre-'74 B's. But my B is at the same height it was before the front
suspension rebuild, where the springs appeared to be the originals. The
front of the car is still about an inch or two lower than the rear. Could it
be that Moss has procured a batch of incorrect sized springs for pre-'74
B's, and has been shipping them? Seems strange that more than one person has
had this problem.

Craig
'71 B