FS: Bently Manual for 1962-1974 MGB

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: FS: Bently Manual for 1962-1974 MGB
From: Matt Grimes <matt@ctshoppe.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2000 10:19:42 -0500
I was cleaning out some old boxes and came across a old manual
I used to rebuild a MGB many moons ago.  I figured it should go
to a good home where it would be appreciated.

It is the venerable Robert Bently "The Complete Official MGB
1962-1974" manual which includes;

Drivers Handbook
Workshop Manual
Special Tuning Manual

It is in very good condition although the cover is a little dog-eared
and has a tear at one corner.

I will sell it for $30.00 and the buyer can pay for whatever the
actual shipping costs are depending on how fast they want it.

or would trade for a Service Manual on a 1986 Jaguar XJ6.

Regards,

Matt Grimes