Re: relocating the battery

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: relocating the battery
From: "Evangelos G. Makris" <xirias@hol.gr>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2000 10:56:51 +0300
I've checked with a couple of car battery stores here, noone knows batteries
by two-digit numbers, like for instance, "group 26". They all categorize them
by their Ampere-Hour power storage capacity, e.g. 44Ah, 60Ah, etc.

So, what are the dimensions of a Group 26? I'll have to take my measuring
tape along and get the one that is right.

And wow, 10 years for a battery? Even the most expensive ones won't last more
than 3 or 4 here. Who knows where the "difference" lies, hmmm....

Evangelos
73 BGT