Re: Power drop when accelerating

To: "Scott Beavis" <sbeavis@solartron.com>, "_MGs" <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Power drop when accelerating
From: <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 20:51:30 +0100
Sounds like a weak mixture causing a flat spot to me.  Have you set up the
valves, ignition and carbs from first principles yet?  Proved the
centrifugal and vacuum advances are working correctly?  Vacuum capsule not
leaking?  Random tweaks are not really the way to go about things.  If you
set it up correctly and still have problems, or simply can't set iy up, then
you have a fault that must be fixed before it will work as it should.

PaulH.