Re: MGB Runs/Does Not Run

To: "Gordon Bird" <gb@the-bdc.com>
Subject: Re: MGB Runs/Does Not Run
From: "Mike Razor" <mrazor@mis.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2000 22:20:21 -0400
I checked the air filter and it was plugged up most likely 10 years
old like the battery.  Had to order one and tried to drive the car a
little piece without it and it idles great, but started to back fire
and sputter under driving load, revs fine just sitting there.
Could be the fresh air was to much for it!
MIKE R