Birthday

To: mgs <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Birthday
From: Engelhardt <engel@metro.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 11:31:02 -0700
Well, my car was built 42 years ago today. So far this summer I've had
to install at different times: a new head gasket, new crankshaft and
bearings, and a new front wheel bearing so it gets no more "gifts" this
year. I guess I'll take it for a run up the coast to celebrate. All the
work I've done on it this summer has resulted in one smooth running car,
a pleasure to drive (it is a daily driver). Not bad for 42 years! I
think when any of my other vehicles are 42, they will have long been
recycled into washing machines or toasters.

Ron
58 MGA
Santa Rosa, Ca.