Re: Stuck Hood Cable

To: GW71MGB@aol.com
Subject: Re: Stuck Hood Cable
From: Robert Alan Reisse <rareisse@postoffice.worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2000 10:26:30 -0400
I had this problem on my C.  After seeing another car.  I realised that the
hood release cable ends in a loop of wire. I fashioned a hook out of a coat
hanger and slipped it in over the grill and then hooked  it into the loop.
You need to have the hook to the right side of the car and pull the link to
the right to get the hood to open.  It took a bit of trying, but I got it
open in less than a few minutes.

Bob Reisse
76 MGB
NAMGBR 8-3559