Re: length of rear shock links?

To: "Evangelos G. Makris" <xirias@hol.gr>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: length of rear shock links?
From: <paul.hunt1@virgin.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2000 16:19:05 +0100
The drop-links should point straight down!  At an angle they are bound to
'bottom' earlier.  The drop links should be in front of the shock-absorber,
the plate they bolt to should be under the springs, the flange on the plate
should be in front of the U-bolts and pointing upwards.  You could have the
plates/drop-links on the wrong sides so that the flange is behind the
U-links.

PaulH.