length of rear shock links?

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: length of rear shock links?
From: "Evangelos G. Makris" <xirias@hol.gr>
Date: Sat, 26 Aug 2000 11:08:12 +0300
I would like to thank all the people who provided help and pointers
regarding my rear suspension problem.

Could you please give me the length of the rear shock links for chrome
bumper cars (97H2031A) and for rubber bumper cars (37H8778A)?

I am now almost certain that my car has either rubber bumper springs
*or* "custom made" ones to give that extra ride height. This is the
reason why the correct checkstraps are short, the shock absorver arms
point at a 45-degree angle downwards (car on wheels) and obviously reach
the end of their travel once every too often. Not good.

Thanks again!
Evangelos
73 BGT