Carpoint

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Carpoint
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 11:00:46 EDT
This just in from the MSN Carpoint web site.  They put up a list of the 10
best values in vintage cars.
http://carpoint.msn.com/jump/news/JGnews_4019097_6.asp

About the Jensen-Healey they said:

"1972-75 Jensen-Healey: Triumphs and MGs are well known among British sports
car collectors. Jensen-Healeys, however, are a low-priced alternative.
Produced for just four years, their beauty isn't so much in their rather
conservative body style, but in the somewhat exotic, Lotus-built engine. A
1,973-cc four cylinder, it has an aluminum cylinder head with twin overhead
cams, 16 valves and dual carburetors and generates up to 140 horsepower. In
excellent condition, versions have been spotted for about $6,500 on up to
$9,000."

Jensen-Healey, a "low-priced alternative" to Triumphs and MGs?  HAH!  Wait
till you have to buy parts or find a mechanic for one.  I'll stick to my
Midget.

Allen Hefner
SCCA Philly Region Rally Steward
'77 Midget