Re: New guy, Prospective buy....Update

To: <glh85@juno.com>, <mgs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: New guy, Prospective buy....Update
From: "Walt Goddard" <waltcpa@sierra.net>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 07:32:41 -0700
If they won't pay you to get rid of the car, RUN, don't walk, away
from that one.  From your description you have, at best, a few usable
parts.  You would probably have to invest thousands of dollars and
months of time just to get it on the road.  Unless you are a masochist
or just want that kind of project, look around for another car.

Walt Goddard
waltcpa@sierra.net