Dashboard Covers

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Dashboard Covers
From: Kimo Tichgelaar <77MGB@excite.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2000 13:36:54 -0700 (PDT)
Fortunetly, my car is nearing the part of the project where I put things
back together instead of taking them apart.  After getting a good look at
the car in the daylight, I decided that the interior needs help.  I have the
vinyl to fabricate new interior panels and have cleaned up the gauges,
including new chrome paint on the bezels and fabricating a new speedo lens.

Looking at all this work, it would be a shame to put the old cracked dash
back in, so I am looking at options.  VB and Moss have full covers for the
77 B at about $160-175.  I found a place that sells just the outer plastic
to fit over the old dash for about $55.  Has anyone on the list used the
dash covers from http://www.dashboards.com/mg.html ?  If so, how do they
look?  Do they hold up well?  I would like to save a few bucks, but not if
it looks bad or falls apart in a couple years.

Once again, TIA for your help.

Kimo Tichgelaar
"A man with a good car needs no justification/
Fate is in my hands, and in the transmission."
-Gang of Four

Say Bye to Slow Internet!
http://www.home.com/xinbox/signup.html