Re: Dashboard Covers

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Dashboard Covers
From: ATWEDITOR@aol.com
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2000 09:50:38 EDT

I have both MGs with the plastic repair cap and that works well if properly
adhered.  One has been on for three years with no problem, but I don't park
it in the sun.
Having said that, I would recommend that you go for a more extensive repair.
I know you're trying to save money (gee, can't imagine why), but since you've
done the exhaustive work of removing and now are replacing the dash, this is
THE time to do it right.  But, dollars and cents rule in the end, and if the
choice is doing it cheaply or delaying the project a couple of months, the
decision can be tough.

Jay Donoghue
72 B
72 B-GT