Re: Humble Pie

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Humble Pie
From: eric@erickson.on.net
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2000 10:43:16 +0930
Larry Colen wrote:

> I was charging hard trying to catch the other
> MG.  I didn't really expect folks to still be there when I got there.
> When I got there and the other car was still there, I started to go
> "under" her, when she turned in right in front of me. I caught her
> left rear fender with my right front fender and spun her off the
> track. We both agreed that it was one of those "just racing" incidents,
> where things happen and there is no time or space to avoid them.

Did the Stewards get involved?

> > > Oh and the pictures marked bunny don't have anything to do with MGs,
> > > one of the rabbit drivers parked his car on the driver door in the
> > > cyclone.
> > >

> > Oh.... *he* is the bunny :-)
>
> And I later found out, the driver is named Eric.

Oh God... there are two of my fellow Club members on this list!  My fellow
competition club members already I make the flag marshalls nervous just going
out
onto the track, but I may never hear the end of this if it gets back to them!

Thanks Larry.

:-)

Eric
'68MGB MkII