Re: Humble Pie

To: mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Humble Pie
From: WSpohn4@aol.com
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2000 10:02:31 EDT
Thanks for the entertaining race report!
Brought back memories of a misspent youth (that was right before my misspent
post-youth period). I ran Conference for years, in both H prod. and F
improved. Won championships back in the mid-70s, and Sid Olson (assume it is
the same one) was running a 3 main MGB engine, very successfully. He's the
only other guy that agrees with me that the 3 main is a quicker engine!

Come up and run Portland sometime - maybe the Twincam and I will be there to
say hi.

Bill