Re: Reminder - Palo Alto Meet 2000

To: "DENNIS COX" <djc@appsig.com>, mgs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Reminder - Palo Alto Meet 2000
From: Nina Barton <ninab@scoresheet.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2000 23:07:16 -0700
DENNIS said:
>Who all is going?  Anyone doing the tour and the meet?  Anyone planning on
>meeting up and going in as a group?  Nina...  Are you out there?  Is the MGOC
>planning anything?

MGOC is caravaning from the Sears parking lot off El Camino Real in
Mountain View.  Not sure exactly what time it's happening yet, probably
8:30 ish.  They'll also have a card table set up at the event with
membership info, etc.  Do listers want to meet sometime so we can put names
and faces together?  Last year a bunch of people got together by the Moss
Motors booth.  Should we all get together for lunch?  Whatever works sounds
good to me!  Maybe I'll even have both seats in the car, but don't count on
it.
Nina