Re: Reminder - Palo Alto Meet 2000

To: Max Heim <mvheim@studiolimage.com>
Subject: Re: Reminder - Palo Alto Meet 2000
From: Larry Colen <lrcar@red4est.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 22:21:45 -0700
On Wed, Sep 06, 2000 at 01:16:46PM -0700, Max Heim wrote:
> How about Stickneys (El Camino in Palo Alto)? -- better than Dennys...
> too bad Ken's in Menlo Park closed.
>
> How about you, Larry? Or do you have to work on your car after your shunt?

I'm planning on going to the show, assuming that I'm in any shape after
my Birthday party Saturday.  I'm going to have to spend Saturday getting the
place ready for the descending hordes. You know, hiding the Single Malt that
I don't want to disappear, displaying the Single Malt that I do want to
disappear.

I'd be surprised if the tour doesn't end up going right past my house.
I'll try to remember to turn on the orange lights in the front yard and
maybe even park Jasmine in the driveway.  I'm on Hwy 9 between Felton and
Ben Lomond, just a few houses south of the "twin bridges".  Honk and wave on
your way past.

Jasmine is still driveable, she's just a little crumpled.  As a matter of
fact Kelvin, if you need to borrow a britcar for the run on Saturday,
you could take her. Just don't crunch anything that isn't already in need
of replacement.

    Larry

--
Million Monkey Software -
Our code sucks, but you should see this thing we wrote called Hamlet.